Here is my layout…featuring my sweet Lady Bear:
Here are some close-ups:
The black droplets are made from black paint and water, mixed in a little mister, and I used an eye dropper to get the droplets. It is very economically and convenient..especially when you run out of black mist (like I did). 😉
I used Bazzill’s stencil dog collection to stitch the word “Ruff” on the journaling spot.
The challenge at ACOT that I’m combining this layout with is for the Disney Challenge. What I like about the Disney Challenges at ACOT is that the hostess makes them to where they do NOT need to be a Disney Layout. Very fun. For the month of July, the hostess chose the following digi kit for us to use as inspiration:
We had to use ALL of the colors on our project – Red/Yellow/Black/White, along with metallics and another color. I chose to use a bit of orange (found in my title). We also have to use two or more patterns or elements that are found in the this kit. It can be the polka dot paper with the flowers; mickey ears and the bows. I chose to use polka dot pattern paper (Basic Grey “RSVP” collection) and ric rak (found in my stash).
My complete product listing:
Chipboard pieces, brad, black paw print paper, yellow tag paper, journaling spot: Bo Bunny
washi, tag: Queen & Co
red polka dot paper: Basic Grey
stitching: template by Bazzill
ric rac, misting: from stash