Good morning everyone and welcome to my monthly challenge “Use or Lose It!”. I think I did a little better last month than the previous month. I used the following:
- KaiserCraft “Base Coat” pattern paper
- Fancy Pants “Park Bench” sticker sheet
- hot pink polka dot washi tape
- MME birthday die cuts
- Imaginesce “Good Dog” die cuts
- doggie print paper
- Basic Grey “Hey You!” flags
- Clear Scraps “bones” 6X6 stencil
The items I didn’t get to chance to using were the following:
- Bo Bunny “Welcome Home” rub-ons
- Bo Bunny “Family Is” noteworthy die cut package
- blingy butterfly
- denim covered brads
- numerical stamps
- veneer leaves and raindrops
I’ll give those other items a second chance this month!
And speaking of second chances, here are the items that I used from the January Use It Or Lose It last month:
- Basic Grey “Fact or Fiction” collection
- Bo Bunny “Alora” paper
So it looks like there are only TWO items I didn’t use from January in the 2 months that it sat on my desk:
- Webster’s Pages hot pink ruffle ribbon
- MME “Lush 2” paper
And here are my items that I’m challenging myself to use this month:
EK Success scalloped punch. Again..like my SewEasy, I use it..but not often.
Large paw print stamp. I tend to gravitate towards the smaller ones paw print stamps.
Flowers by Basic Grey. I want to say Hello Luscious collection
Glitz Design washi tape.
Brads by Basic Grey. Knee High collection.
Alphas/Stickers from Basic Grey “Max and Whiskers” collection. I’m all out of paper from this collection. I bought this collection several times, once each year since it came out. LOL.
MME “29th Street Market”. Its a very very light purple. Very thick too. It would hold up to mixed media. Hhhhmm….
So those are my items this month! Wish me luck as always! 🙂