Good morning everyone and welcome to my monthly challenge “Use or Lose It!”. I did pretty good using up my stash last month. I used the following from my original April 2016 Use It or Lose It post:
- ticket and heart die cut
- XOXO and best wishes foam stamps
- Gold thin washi tape with the word “noted” on it
- CTMH little puffy stickers
- Bo Bunny “Gabrielle” stickers
- Canvas Corp “Dog Sampler” pattern paper
- Basic Grey “Paper Cottage” collection
- MME “Bare Necessities” brads in wood
- Light pink brads from Basic Grey
- Bo Bunny “Sister” stickers
- Chipboard Numbers from The Paper Studio
These are the items that are getting a second chance this month:
- Chevron bling from Want2Scrap
- Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in “Night B4 Christmas”
I even used my only item leftover from March – Glitz Design washi tape!
So here are my items I’d like to use up this month:
Basic Grey “Curio” stickers. They are very vintage looking. Have had them FOREVER!
Wooden buttons from Basic Grey
Red rose ribbon (remember when these were popular?)
scratchy stamp (lol…not sure what to call it…it has alot of scribble on it)
Kimberly Polsen Mat stack by Fiskars. THIS.IS.OLD!
MME “My Story” flair. I bought these 6 months ago. Haven’t opened them yet.
Sequins by MME “Fancy That”. I sometimes to forget to use sequins.
Thin washi tape that says “To Do”.
Butterfly/flourish stamp by Inkadinkado
Bo Bunny “Head over Heels” chipboard. Cute huh?
Basic Grey “Urban Prairie” papers. I already am down to just a little bit. I’m thinking cards…
And last but not least….dog biscuit pattern paper. No company name on the back. So this is OLD!
Wish me luck and I’ll be back periodically this month when I use something up!
Pingback: Live, Laugh, Play! | Brandy's Lab
Pingback: Sketches in Thyme #198 | Brandy's Lab
Pingback: Sketch N Scrap Sketch #105 | Brandy's Lab
Pingback: NSD 2016 | Brandy's Lab
Pingback: Pool Fun | Brandy's Lab
Pingback: Love | Brandy's Lab
Pingback: Adore | Brandy's Lab
Pingback: Be Happy | Brandy's Lab
Pingback: June 2016 Use It or Lose It Challenge | Brandy's Lab
Pingback: Making a dent in my stash! | Brandy's Lab
Pingback: July 2016 Use It or Lose It Challenge | Brandy's Lab