National Scrapbooking Day was quite a success in my book! On that day (May 7th), I managed to do 4 Fast Scraps and 2 Challenges at ACOT. Their challenges weren’t due until May 13th, so I got about 8 more squeezed in! Whew!
I used quite a bit of my stash that I pulled for my May Use It Or Lose It Challenge. I used the following items:
- Wooden buttons from Basic Grey
- Red rose ribbon
- Kimberly Polsen Mat stack by Fiskars
- MME “My Story” flair
- Sequins by MME “Fancy That”
- Bo Bunny “Head over Heels” chipboard
- Basic Grey “Urban Prairie” papers
I also knocked out the entire set of pics I took at my friend’s little girl’s 1st birthday last fall, and quite a bit of pics from our scrappy girls photo shoot taken 5 years ago!