Good morning everyone and welcome to my monthly challenge “Use or Lose It!” I did pretty good last month, using quite a bit of the stuff I pulled from my stash. Here are those items that got used up:
- Zazz glitter glue. I used them a few times. Had to throw out 2 of the bottles since they turned into liquid
- Flowers from Prima. I used all but ONE.
- Dear Lizzy PL-style cards. There are 2 left.
- Fancy Pants “Park Bench” border sticker sheets.
- Cloud 9 Rain Drop alphas in yellow. I only used a few of them.
- Bo Bunny “Forever Young” chipboard. I used half of the package
- Inkadinkado doggie stamps
- Basic Grey “Second City” 6×6 paper pack
- MAMBI “LOVE” collection pack – surprised to say I made about 3 layouts using this paper
- The paper Studio “Family Heirloom” collection
Here are two items I didn’t get to use, which will be given a second chance:
- Lilac and pink mixed bling
I also did pretty good using some “second chance” items from August. Those were:
Here are the items that I didn’t get the chance to use, but will getting a 2nd chance this month:
- Chalboard flags from AC
- Basic Grey “Highline” chipboard
There were 3 items, even with a second chance, that I never got around to using:
- Lily Davis chipboard alphas
- A sticker sheet about friends and gardens
Now what is my challenge for October?
So as always scrappy friends, wish me luck!