This morning I posted my May Fashion Challenge over at A Cherry On Top. Its based on this really cool Pinterest Image:
Isn’t that the coolest?!?!? Who doesn’t love crayons!
My challenge is this:
There are 2 approaches you can go with. ONE, go monochromatic. Choose ONE color and ONE neutral/metallic. Or TWO, use all the colors of the rainbow (red, green, yellow, blue, purple, orange, and so forth) with neutrals/metallics.
Here is my example:
I chose to go with a monochromatic look. I went with PINK, using different shades of pink and chose gold as my neutral/metallic. My papers, the die cut “Hello”, enamel heart and the chipboard butterfly are from MME “My Story” collection. The washi tape is from American Crafts and sequins are by Teresa Collins. The banner at the top is from Crate Paper, and I colored it using a gold gelato and topping it with gold glitter paste by Bo Bunny.
And here are my rules for my challenge, if you want to play along:
1. Please post here with your work (ACOT Fashion Challenge thread)
2. All is welcome! Paper, digi, card-making, projects, whatever floats your boat!
3. You may combine with any other May challenge but NO NSD CHALLENGES.
4. Due June 12th, at 11:59PM
5. One lucky random winner will receive a $5 ACOT gc from me!
6. You may enter this challenge more than once, but please limit yourself to separate THREE entries.
If you want to join in on this fun challenge, please head over to A Cherry On Top! You have until June 12th!!