Good morning everyone and welcome to my monthly challenge “Use or Lose It!”. I did REALLY good using up my stash last month. I used the following from my original July Use it or Lose It Challenge:
- Studio Calico “Hey Day” collection pack
- Beach stickers. I used ALL of them!!!
- Bo Bunny Jewels in Blue. I used the pearls mostly
- Everyday sentiment clear stamps
- Bo Bunny “Timepiece” stickers
- Basic Grey “Vivienne” 6×6 paper pad.
- Lily Davis watercolor blue chipboard alphas
- Clear, very old, bubble stickers talking about “memories”
- Heidi Grace chipboard
- Prima teal flower
I had only ONE item that will get a second chance this month:
- Art-C green micro beads
I even used these items from June’s second chance:
- Fine glitter
- Bo Bunny “Key Lime” charms
- Scrapbooker’s Painted Page paper
One thing I didn’t use was Inkadinkado’s Stamping Gear. I just never was feeling it. I even grabbed it a few times and practiced with it. Not for me, so in the bin it goes!
Now onto my items that I pulled for August.
Spackling Paste. Before buying texture paste and modeling paste and mixed media products, my husband bought spackling paste from Home Depot. I just wanted it for the texture. Now that I have the mixed media products, this just sits there. On the shelf. Would love to use it at least once this month!
Doggie Stamps. Micro size. I forget about these, since they fit in my stash.
Basic Grey “Highline” chipboard. I bought the entire collection when it came out and I’ve been using it to scrap photos of a photo shoot my scrappy friends did about 5 yrs ago. I have quite a bit of it left, but these 2 chipboard project life style cards are still there. I keep passing them up. Might as well try to use them.
Wish me luck and I’ll be back here periodically this month when I use something up!